How to Make your socks White
Keeping White Socks Their Whitest
Most people think you have to clipper out your socks to achive a nice sock white- this is far from the truth our sock it white was designed to actually work with out clippering...thats right no need to clip any longer.
1. Fist wash your horses body socks, you dont want to clean your horses legs then wash your horses dirty body for the dirt to fall back onto your white socks- a lot of people wash legs first!
2. Clean: Wet the socks with a hose and shampoo, scrubbing it in all over with your fingers. You can't use too much shampoo! You dont need to use your purple or blue shampoo.
3. Clean Again: Check each sock after you've rinsed them off. Heavily stained areas may need to be washed again. You only need to rewash areas that still look stained.
4. Wet: make sure your socks area is wet, then apply our sockit White painting on to the areas you want to highlight white, this product can be used to make a fake sock to have your horses appearance even.
5. Protect: When they are almost dry, I like to spray Hair spray over the top to help set and then wrap to protect from dirt.
6. Show Day: Unwrap there usually is no need to brush off, if you have a few areas needing touch up re apply via a sponge our sockit white is quick drying!
We believe this is the whitest Sock Whitner on the market that last for days so fantastic for 3 day shows can also be used on the face for stars and blazes